- Check in time is 1pm or later
- Check out time is 10am
- Children 12 months and under stay for free
- To secure your booking a deposit of 50% is required, paid over the phone with VISA or Mastercard
- Balance to be paid on arrival
- When booking is made 7 days or less prior to arrival the FULL tariff amount is to be paid on booking
- Your deposit payment ensures your booking is secure and confirmed and confirms you accept our policy and agree with the conditions.
- Once booking deposit is made and confirmed, booking dates cannot be changed.
- Because you are visiting a farm with livestock and natural bushland we ask all visitors to sign a liability waiver form on arrival.
Cancellation:Cancellation of a confirmed booking 7+ days before arrival: No refund of your 50% deposit, but can be transferred once to re-book within 3 months. Cancellation of a confirmed booking within 7 days of arrival: No refund, full amount to be paid. No refunds apply for unused nights, booked beds or early departure. We recommend travel insurance.
PLEASE NOTE:An additional cleaning fee of $50 will be incurred if rooms, windows and sliding doors and verandahs are not left in a clean and tidy state. Guests should ensure dishes are washed, dried and put away and rubbish taken out to bins. Any furniture, decoration and toys that has been moved should be replaced in original position. Do not shift furniture. An additional fee ($35 Queen / $25 Single) will be incurred if bedding is not fully protected by your linen. Please do not bring sleeping bags in place of linen. Please be advised that these extra charges will be debited from your credit card on departure day ,after cottages have been assessed. Only you as a guest, booked and signed in by our staff, have permission to enter the premises. Strictly no visitors. The host has the right to enter the cottage (booked by you), garage, shed or backyard with notice at any time during your stay when required.
- Vehicle access only to parking areas at the Cottages and ASSquestrian Centre.
- No motorised vehicles allowed on the other tracks on the property.
- No pets.
- Do NOT feed the donkeys.
- Children need to be supervised at all times.
- Bushwalkers have to stay on marked tracks at all times,
- Outdoor activities are only permitted at daylight.
- It is a condition of your reservation that all activities undertaken at Destiny Boonah are done entirely at your own risk
- Destiny Boonah accepts no liability for injury, death or illness, loss or damage of personal items.
- We reserve the right to close the use of any or all tracks or facilities in the event of imminent danger e.g. bushfires.